ad.fly

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Want to Earn ByteBx Premium, do the following steps(Until Nov 16,2013)


Round 4: Want to Earn ByteBx Premium, do the following steps(Until Nov 16,2013) Here is the new premium

1.) Register here. Please remember the username and password you entered and also please don't forget to verify the email notification you'll receive.

 


2) Create an account in Bytebx. Then verify your bytebx registration

3.) Like/Share our Facebook Page

4.) Create a game account here. Then verify your game registration


5.) Verify the email verification from the game(please take note that you need to verify your account so you could pm someone) and login to the game then pm the yify account you created (Username and Password). To pm in the game go to this link

See information below.
SendTo: bytebxfreepremium ByteBxFreePremium1
Speed: Realtime Hourly
Message: Enter username and password here and the fake yahoo username and password you use. And also your facebook account that liked/shared our page

See sample





6.) Once I verified your information you send me is correct and steps you made is correct. I will send you a pm in the passcode you need to use premiums. (Please comment here in my post so I could easy notice your pm and your game username or post a message in FaceBook)

7.) Enter Code here

 PassCode:



40 comments:

  1. i was waiting for round 4 earlier but now its here....im so ecstatic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping youll grant me my third premium....cant wait tnx in advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz i have made new yify and sent u pm again
    my ingame username: prince791
    thx in advance i hope u grant me my 2nd premium

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sent the pm
    ingame name / ahmedthefox50

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sent message to you ingame. My username for ingame is GlowEarth. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please give me time to check you entry :D

      Delete
    2. please check i have a reply to you

      Delete
    3. Please check the message i've respond. thanks! :)

      Delete
    4. Please check the PM. I've just reply back. :)

      Delete
    5. Hi i have sent you a pm please check sorry for the delay

      Delete
    6. Hey, that's alright! :) Thanks!

      Delete
  6. I cannot got into my PM page in unification War website. I logged in but cannot get into the PM page. How do I send you the PM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi have you tried verifying your ingame account by clicking on the email verification?

      Delete
  7. hi have you tried verifying your ingame account by clicking on the email verification?

    ReplyDelete
  8. may I know what is to be written in the fake yahoo username and password? please help. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should write the fake username and password of yahoo you created

      Delete
    2. I have to create a fake yahoo account? do i have to use a fake account to register in bytebx? I used my email to register. please help thanks

      Delete
    3. PM is now sent. I repeat the process again. Sorry for the trouble. new here. Thanks anyway. looking forward to premium account. :)

      Delete
    4. skyscraperme01 username in game

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! You are so great

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much. I got my premium today on 10th November the third time till November 16. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why does it redirect to the login page of ByteBx instead of storage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try again, and make sure you are not log-in to bytebx yet

      Delete
  13. I sent a message through the game account but I cannot login to Bytebxfreepremium site. Kindly send me new login details to my game account. Thank you so much for the last three premiums that you gave me.

    ReplyDelete